RSS

Clam Sauce

I give credit for this one to my mom, who told me how she makes it... I have added a few things of my own.

2 c. milk
1/2 c. flour
1/4 c. olive oil
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 lg. can clams
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
pinch salt
pinch pepper
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese (OK to use the kind in the shaker- I do!)

In large sauce pan, mix together milk, olive oil and flour. Whisk to get the lumps out. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until creamy. Add garlic powder, Italian Seasoning, salt, pepper, cheese and clams (including the juice that is in the can). Stir constantly over medium heat until creamy and bubbly again. Serve over prepared spaghetti.

prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 1/2 hour or so
serves: 5 people
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment